Dolce & Gabbana Fall Winter 2016 Preview Collection

12:24

Unfortunately this is not a blog post where I'll be reviewing the products or showing you all something that I have bought - I do not have the pennies to pay for these dream items! However I cannot get over how much I love this incredible collection so I decided that even though I won't be owning any of it, I'm gonna blog about it.

Recently I was lucky enough to travel Italy, where every city has a Dolce & Gabbana store, which meant I got to spend a fair amount of time lusting after their window displays - yeah that means I wasn't brave enough to go in wearing my grubby travelling clothes.

The Italian Fashion house has often incorporated a theme of traditional Italian Majolica ceramics in their collections, their new one being no exception. The Fall Winter 2016 preview collection has used tile motifs in a tonal blue and white colour pallet to create a playful, pretty and feminine print that is very in keeping with the brand's Mediterranean heritage.

The tonal blue print inspired by traditional Italian Mojalica pottery
The collection consists of pretty silk and poplin summer dresses, long flowing gowns, casual separates and accessories such as bags, shoes and scarves.






If I was to miraculously win the lottery and be in a position where I could purchase one of the Winter 2016 preview pieces, I would definitely choose the Printed Silk Minidress. I think this dress would be ideal to wear to a summer wedding, holiday dinner, family barbecue and so many more occasions. It's a comfortable shape that could be easily dressed up and dressed down and even though the price is a tad out my budget at £1,850, I honestly think I could wear it enough that I would get my money's worth! Not to mention the fact that it is a timeless Dolce & Gabbana design meaning it could stay in your wardrobe forever and ever.

Printed Silk Minidress - Dolce & Gabbana £1,850
Unfortunately, even though I've just managed to justify it to myself, until the Euro-millions announces me as the next winner I can only dream of owning any of these. I hope you've enjoyed lusting over these images with me anyway and I'm sure I won't be the only one on the hunt for high street lookalikes!

*disclaimer* all images featured in this post are copyrighted to Dolce & Gabbana

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Jennifer Anne love the style of your blog. Sometimes it is nice to dream about the high end fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Talk To Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram