British Made Clothing

13:02

As I've previously mentioned on this blog, I am a Fashion Management student and I have made it through university to my fourth year. The final hurdle I have to face before finally being rewarded with the much sought after graduation certificate is my research project.

I've chosen to study consumer opinions on British clothing manufacture which means I'm looking to collect lots and lots of people's views!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FILL IN MY QUESTIONNAIRE


This is a topic that I cared about before I started, but the more I have researched, the closer it has got to my heart. Not just British manufacture though, ethical and sustainable manufacture as a whole. My understanding of this has improved greatly through my research but I have to say the documentary called "The True Cost" really hit home for me and I highly recommend that everyone watch it! (And it's on Netflix so super easy to find!)


However this post is not for me to preach to you about the importance of ethical manufacture or to share my views on the British manufacturing industry - although feel free to let me know if you would like a post full of my newly developed knowledge. I am writing this post simply to beg you to (anyone who knows a final year student will have guessed it) fill in my questionnaire.

I would be so grateful if you would take a few minutes to help me out, it really shouldn't take you longer than five minutes and I am desperate for responses!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FILL IN MY QUESTIONNAIRE

If there are any other students out there looking for responses feel free to comment your links in the comments below, I am more than happy to return the favor!

Thank you so much in advance!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Talk To Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram